eXp offers competitive 80/20 splits with a $16,000 cap. The hidden truth other brokers don’t tell you about eXp: Once you cap, if you're able to close 20 more transactions within your calendar year, you're eligible to receive all $16,000 back in eXp stock! Just ask me how it’s done! I’ve earned my cap back! Once your $16,000 cap is met, your fee drops to $250/transaction and eventually that drops to $75/transaction.
**Please note that when you run a team, your team agents caps can be reduced to as low as $4,000 vs $16,000. There are also lower costs for spouse teams. We can discuss this in more details as well.
1. Transactions: Just like you are doing now, continue to sell real estate and earn your hard earned commission!
2. Referrals: eXp has built a phenomenal agent to agent referral system. They also have several referral pages in our Workplace groups that are specifically geared towards referral wants and needs. Referrals also count towards your cap! Can you say win/win?
3. RevShare: Once you make a move, your colleagues in the business are bound to ask you about it. If they join, you will start earning a portion of every sale they close, until they cap. Keep in mind, that rev share comes from eXp, NOT the agent. The opportunities here are endless.
4. Stocks: eXp is a publicly-traded company, and once you start earning stocks you become an owner in eXp. How awesome is that? Stocks are awarded at various stages of your production and also from agents you attract to the company. You are also given the option of purchasing stocks at a discount. I look at this as an automatic savings plan.
5. Health Insurance: not a revenue stream, but it can be a life saver. Let’s face it, many of us are self-employed and paying a small fortune for basic health insurance. This added bonus is much needed relief for those that need it.
If you are a local agent (outside of CA, you’ll be zoomed in) you get benefits such as: invites to learn from my mindset and productivity coach, regular check ins to see how your business is doing, you get access to the endless amounts of SOP’s that I have created, you get access to in office training with me and my team, along with everything that Fast Forward Movement, eXp national and eXp state offers. If you are a new agent, eXp will assign you a mentor as well. Our eXp brokers are knowledgeable and overall fantastic to work with. eXp offers approx. 50 different training sessions a week. Yes, a week. Everything from local contract training, to new agent training, and training from top-producing agents on how they built their business. The collaboration is second to NONE. Rumor has it, several agents have found so much value in eXp training, that they have opted out of their paid coaching programs.
80/20 commission split
NO you don’t. And that’s the beauty, we are business partners whether you are on my team or not. Here are the ways we can work together: